Oracy workshops available across your curriculum
Talk The Talk offer a range of school workshops for Teachers and students of all abilities. These oracy workshops will help students to become communicators for life by boosting confidence, promoting discussion and developing vital communication skills.
Our range of workshops can:
- England – supports the National Curriculum for Key Stage 2, Spoken English for Key Stage 3 and Spoken Language and Citizenship for Key Stage 4
- Wales – supports the Literacy & Numeracy Framework for years 5 – 11
- Post-16 – supports the development of students’ character, broader skills and confidence as part of your 16-19 study programme
- support the Gatsby Benchmarks by helping you to address the needs of each pupil (3) and linking curriculum learning to careers (4). Talk About The Future also supports you with Mock Interviews (5). All of our workshops can form part of a stable careers programme (1). For more detailed information on how our workshops can support the Gatsby Benchmarks please view our Gatsby Information sheet.
- help you deliver essential skills on the Skills Builder Framework at Impact Level 4. Talk The Talk are an Impact Organisation within The Skills Builder Partnership.
Talk The Talk will provide as many oracy workshops as you need – on a single day or over a series of days.
We also recognise how important measuring the impact of our workshops is. That’s why after the workshops, a personalised data report detailing the progress made by your students will be provided.